Depression can manifest in many different ways:
- Feeling overwhelmed, sad, or tearful
- Finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning, or having a restless sleep at night
- No longer appreciating things that you used to love in the past
- Feeling hopeless or helpless
- Feeling of loneliness, and without something to look forward to
It might happen because of:
- Grief, the end of a relationship or a marriage, or another form of loss
- Or, reasons that are unknown
I can help you identify the origin of those feelings, and provide a number of options to promote the healing process.
Whether you're experiencing the loss of someone important, a job or career loss or interruption, the end of a relationship, I can help you deal with these life events, so that you can move forward.
New York City, New York | 10016
New Jersey | 07097
Connecticut | 06830
My ZocDoc profile
Insurance and Fees