- The fee for a session of individual psychotherapy is $140
- A session of couples' therapy is $170
- I have a few slots reserved for a sliding scale fee, but please be sure to let me know if this is necessary before scheduling an appointment, as those slots are limited
- I am in network with a limited number of health insurances, and accept some other insurances as an out-of-network provider
Some of the accepted insurances are:
- United Health Care Choice Plus
- Oxford Freedom
- Cigna Access Plus PPO
- Emblem Health Prime PPO
- GHI City of New York PPO
- Please contact me to discuss insurance benefits
- Once you book an appointment with me, I will verify your coverage and what the out-of-pocket cost will be to you
- If you have HSA, FSA, or HRA benefits (credit cards with lump sum provided by the employer), these can be used for deductibles and coinsurance
Benefits, insurance billing, and out-of-pockets:
- It is a good practice to be familiar with your health plan's benefits
If for example you have a plan with United Health Care, Aetna, Oxford Freedom, Cigna, or GHI
- I can help determine your benefits and total out-of-pocket prior to starting therapy
- I will submit the claims electronically, so you won't have to send in receipts
- You will be responsible for deductible and coinsurance/copay
- Please contact me to discuss payment options based upon your benefits
- I accept cash, personal checks, credit cards, as well as HSA, FSA, and HRA cards
I am open to new referrals.
Appointments are scheduled online here, via email at [email protected], or by calling (845) 671-3130.
The office is located in Midtown Manhattan, on 40th Street, between Fifth and Madison Avenues, by Bryant Park and Grand Central.
My individual therapy room is part of a private suite, and features soothing colors in a warm setting. There is a quiet discrete waiting area inside the suite.
Subway: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, B, D, F, M, N, R, Q, W.
Trains: Metro North, LIRR, and AMTRAK.
Psychotherapy | New York City | 10016