Many of my clients work in a corporate environment, and my professional experience in this arena enriches my understanding of the particular challenges and rewards of the workplace, and for millennials in particular.
With over 20 years in the Corporate world, I bring a lot of life experience to my work as a therapist.
I can help you overcome the emotional difficulties that the Corporate world poses, and to move ahead with your long term goals.
Together we will focus on:
- Work related stress and anxiety, and how your means of managing this pressure affect your professional and personal life
- Social anxiety
- Self-esteem in the workplace
- Feelings of depression, hopelessness, and isolation
- Student loans
- Job performance; focus, and attention to details
- Adult ADD/ADHD
- Asserting yourself; having confidence in your skills and personality
- Fear of public speaking
- Interacting with peers, supervisors, and top management; managing subordinates
- Long term career plans; career challenges; career changes; making wise choices
- Balancing professional and personal life
- Self-destructive behaviors, including sexual addiction and alcohol abuse
- Infidelity and sex outside the marriage
- Sexual relationships with colleagues
- Aging in the workplace